Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is invalid.
How to Enter To enter, eligible individuals must 1) Follow @chefmattmoran at www.instagram.com/chefmattmoran. For avoidance of the doubt, the entrant must be following @chefmattmoran at the time of judging. 2) Tag a friend in a comment on the instagram post. Total competition value is $400 plus shipping costs
Who Can Enter Entry is valid to anyone with a valid Instagram account.
4. The promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrants identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission. For multiple entries the post must be shared to different people with valid Instagram accounts.
6. The Entrant acknowledges that his or her Entry will not be obscene, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
7. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms & Conditions.
How to Win The Competition commences at 6:30pm on Wednesday 19/08/15 and closes 7pm on Sunday 23 August 2015 (the “Competition Period”). The Winner shall be announced Sunday 23 August 2015 or Monday 24 August 2015 period at a time of the Promoter’s choosing. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winner shall be notified via the Instagram post of the competition on @chefmattmoran. It is up to the Entrant to follow up their prize and provide postage details.
The Prize The Winner will receive the Prize as set out above. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a Winner does not claim their Prize prior to 1 September 2015 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Exclusion of Liability If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.
15. Any cost associated with accessing Instagram and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependant on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronica means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties of equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control by the Promoter); (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
18. The Promoter does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by the Promoter on Instagram and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your Prize to you.
19. The Promoter is Mash One Pty Ltd, ABN 511 477 3834, having its registered office at Shop 21 Opera Quays, 1 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000
20. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia.
Matt Moran Wesbite Privacy Statement
At all times, we will take care to ensure that your personal information is protected and treated confidentially and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
Whenever we collect personal information from you, whether electronically or otherwise, we will make every reasonable attempt to ensure the privacy of that information and that it will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected. In general, the purposes for which we collect your personal information include:
- Placing you on mailing lists either electronic or postal;
- To inform you of upcoming events;
- To process requests for gift certificates, cookbooks, cakes or pre authorising credit card payment;
- Submitting reservation enquiries; and
- To assist with enquiries you may have about our restaurants.
The Company will not disclose any personal information to any third parties without first obtaining your consent unless such disclosure is required by law. However, to ensure the purposes for which we collect the information are fulfilled, the information maybe disclosed to other companies involved in the organising and conducting of our business.
If you believe that we have not dealt with your personal information in a manner that complies with the Privacy Act you should contact us to discuss how we may better deal with it. Similarly, if you wish to access personal information that we hold about you, you may make a request in writing.
More information about how to contact us can be found on this website.
Newsletter sign up form text
Sign your life away.