Burrata with Broad Beans and Mint
- 500 g (1 lb 2 oz) broad beans in the pod
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon, or to taste
- 100 ml (3½ fl oz) olive oil
- 4 Burrata (see note)
- Torn mint leaves, to serve
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat, add the broad beans and boil for a minute or two until bright green and just tender. Drain and plunge into iced water to stop the cooking process. Drain and peel away the outer shells, then combine in a bowl with the lemon zest and olive oil. Squeeze in the lemon juice to taste, then season.
- Place a Burrata in the centre of each serving plate, spoon over the broad beans and dressing, scatter with mint and serve.
- Note: Burrata is available from many delicatessens and specialty cheese shops. If it’s unavailable, you could use buffalo mozzarella instead.