Chocolate and Peanut Butter slice
10 minutes prep.
10 minutes cooking
- 120g butter
- 250g Smashed Savoradi biscuits
- 100g icing sugar
- 200g crunchy peanut butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 50g crunch peanut butter
- Sprinkling of sea salt
- Line a baking tray 9inch by 9inch baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Warm the butter, icing sugar and 1st peanut butter together in a sauce pan, fold in the crushed biscuits and spread out into the prepared tray.
- Melt the chocolate and second peanut butter in a bowl set over a sauce pan of simmering water. Pour over the peanut butter mix and place in the fridge. Leave to chill and set for 3 to 4 hour before cutting into squares