DUKKAH CRUSTED LAMB CUTLETS
A tasty lamb dish that you'll have ready in minutes. A great mid-week recipe that will satisfy the whole family.
5 minutes prep.
10 minutes cooking
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 7tbs extra virgin olive oil, plus extra
- to drizzle
- ¼ cup (30g) dukkah, plus extra to serve
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon,
- plus extra wedges to serve
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- and patted dry
- ¼ cup (60ml) pomegranate seeds
- 1 bunch each mint and coriander,
- sprigs picked
- 150g feta, crumbled
- Drizzle lamb with 1 tbs olive oil. Season and cover in dukkah and lemon zest to create a crust.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a large frypan over medium heat.
- Cook cutlets for 3-4 minutes a side until just cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and set aside to rest, lightly covered with foil.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a small frypan over medium-high heat. Add the chickpeas, season and cook for 4-5 minutes until crispy.
- Drain on paper towel and cool.
- To make the salad, combine chickpeas, pomegranate and herbs then top with feta. Combine the remaining 2 tbs oil, lemon juice and resting juices from the lamb then season and drizzle over the salad.
- Serve lamb with salad and extra dukkah, and drizzle over extra oil.