easy three-ingredient viennetta
Reinvent the viennetta and with only three ingredients!
20 mintues prep.
- 2L (8 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 600g store-bought chocolate brownies or flourless chocolate cake, crumbled
- 150g dark (70%) chocolate, finely shaved
- Stand ice cream at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften slightly.
- Firmly press crumbled brownie into the base of a 15.5 x 25cm, 1.25L (5-cup) cake pan to create an even layer, then cover with ice cream and smooth with a palette knife.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Scatter with chocolate shavings to serve.