Oysters with Mignonette Dressing
5 minutes prep.
Serves 12 (2 per person)
- 3 golden shallots, very finely chopped
- 100ml aged red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 24 oysters, freshly shucked
- Rock salt, to serve
- Lemon wedge, to serve
- To make the dressing, combine the shallots, red wine vinegar and black pepper in a bowl and stir to combine.
- To serve, place the freshly shucked oysters on a bed of rock salt.
- Spoon the dressing over the oysters, and serve with a lemon wedge if you like.