SUPERGREEN YOUNG COCONUT SMOOTHIE
5 minutes prep.
5 minutes cooking
- Flesh and water from 1 young coconut
- 1 cup (firmly packed) baby spinach
- ½ cup (firmly packed) mint
- 1 green apple, cored and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 banana, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- Combine half each of the coconut flesh, coconut water, spinach, mint, apple, avocado, banana and ice cubes in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Squeeze in lime juice to taste. Pour into chilled tall glasses, repeat with remaining ingredients and serve straight away, with extra lime wedges for squeezing.