We ensure that any personal information that you provide during the registration and checkout process is kept confidential and is solely used for the purpose of processing your order. We do not disclose information entered on our site to any external organisations or third parties. We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure, including restricting physical access to its offices, firewalls and secure databases. Your email address will only be used to receive information about new products and special offers when you subscribe.
PURCHASES & PAYMENT
Customers must provide us with complete and accurate details when making purchases. We not liable if we are given an incorrect delivery address at the time of purchase or returned goods. Any additional expenses in correcting the order are the responsibility of the customer. All of our prices are in AUD; we are not responsible for varying currency conversion rates charged by customers’ banks. Customers will receive an invoice confirming the order once we receive payment through Credit Card. We take a firm stance against credit card fraud. If your transaction is flagged in our system as suspected fraud, we will check your order by phoning you on the given number or email to ensure that the purchase has been made by the credit card holder. Any misuse of credit card details will be reported to the Australian Federal Police and banking authorities.
Orders are processed on business days only (Monday through Friday) and exclude public holidays in New South Wales, Australia.
Orders may be cancelled at any time due to an inability to authorize a payment, insufficient stock, suspicion of fraudulent intent or any other reason deemed appropriate. In addition, we do reserve the right to decline or cancel any such orders.
COMPETITIONS – Instagram and Facebook
- Entries are valid to anyone with a valid Instagram and/or Facebook account in Australia.
- The promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission. For multiple entries the post must be shared to different people with valid Instagram accounts.
- The Entrant acknowledges that his or her Entry will not be obscene, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
- The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Winner will receive the Prize as stated in the post
- The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If a Winner does not claim their Prize prior to a nominated date, the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to re-select an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
- If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing Instagram and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronica means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties of equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control by the Promoter); (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
- The Promoter does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by the Promoter on Instagram and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your Prize to you.
- The Promoter is Mash One Pty Ltd, ABN 511 477 3834, having its registered office at PO BOX K79 Haymakert NSW 1240
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia.
You can contact us online or mail any enquires to: PO BOX K79 Haymarket NSW 1240